VSI is an educational services company that provides consulting services, education and provides the tools for parents, student/athletes and coaches to help them better understand the college selection process.
VSI, a member of the Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA) provides personal attention and services to ensure that you have tools and knowledge to successfully select the right college academically, socially, athletically and financially. Our individual program will teach, motivate and keep the student-athlete and parents on track and informed of the entire recruiting process.
- What does playing my sport in college mean as far as getting into a school?
- What grades and test scores will I need to get into a college?
- Why is it more difficult to play on the west coast than back east?
- How do I start to look for the right school for me?
- What are the rules for contacting a school before my senior year?
- Can I call the coach?, Can I visit the school?, Can they call me?
- How can I get recruited?
- When should I start this process?
VSI has the answers. We have worked with hundreds of student-athletes and are experts in the recruiting process.
The college selection process can be overwhelming. With our services and tools we can help you better understand the process, help you navigate the potential rough waters and help you find the best fit for the student-athlete and their parents.
Remember: There is no way to COMPLETELY automate a child’s college search. Every child and family has different needs.